QuickPayPortal which is also known as the patient portal is designed and made for patients only to ease their life and save them form a lot of difficulties. The quickpayportal is an online payment portal which is launched by Athena health which benefits the patients a lot. The primary goal of making this website was to accept payment, but there are many other things you can do with the help of this website.
How To Sign up with QuickPayPortal
As we all know that the quickpayportal.com is shortly known as Patient Portal in the United States. It is an online service that provides patients to know about their health information. There are various features available on the online portal including the Capability to send messages to your healthcare providers, schedule appointments, and pay bills online. If you want to use quickpayportal.com to pay medical bills online. You’ll have to register for the Patient Portal, click the Signup option link on the sign-in page, then enter your information like. Below you can see step by step instructions to Use the official site to Pay Medical Bills online.
- First of all, Visit official www.quickpayportal.com
- By accessing on Homepage
- After that, a new page will open on your computer browser
- You’ll see text box on the new page, you need to enter Quick Pay Code/ statement or Access Code. This code will of 15 digits.
- After entering a 15 digit code in the text box you’ll redirect to the medical bill payment page.
Usage Guidelines For Portal
- Do not send any messages requiring urgent attention using the portal. If you have any urgent medical issue call 911 immediately.
- quickpayportal.com/quickpay code will require an email ID and password for login. Do not share your password with anyone. If you provide anyone with your password you are authorizing that person to have access to your account and act on your behalf. If you wish you can change your password from My Profile page.
- You can request portal access for yourself. You cannot access the portal on behalf of others unless you are the parent or guardian of a minor child.
- Once the quick pay portal account is activated its Inbox will be the primary tool of communication. You have to provide an email ID in order to receive any new information.
- We track our patient’s usage of the site. This information will be used to provide content that is deemed suitable for you.
- We secure that information you provide us from unverified access. Personal information that you provide to the portal is transmitted via using SSL protection. We are not responsible for any damage to your computer or device caused by the virus or other forms of malware.
- We collect and store personal information (name, age, date of birth, address, telephone number etc). We use these to provide our services. As needed we may share this information with third-party associates for business analytics, send you email or deliveries and provide customer support.